Work with the Counter Sales team to create a sales culture and help them achieve increased sales with their assigned accounts. Inform and train the team to achieve the expected sales goals, update sales goals daily, and inform the team of progress. Work with assigned customers to grow sales and reduce customer attrition.
Coordinate sales efforts within the branch location, working directly with the counter sales personnel. Analyze and monitor the sales performance of assigned customers and prospect sales opportunities with new customers. Train the Counter Sales team on sales process, monitor their progress daily and communicate expectations and results to them.
- Train Counter Sales personnel in the sales process.
- Monitor assigned customers sales on a daily basis, and assign customers to each Counter Sales team member.
- Assist with sales negotiation at branch level, and be the primary contact for sales with the company leadership.
- Mapping and monitoring new sales opportunities (prospecting), within the branch.
- Be a champion for marketing of new products/services within the branch.
- Monitor and manage all quotes to ensure proper follow-up.
- Work on sales quotes for assigned customers
- Be the primary contact at the branch for sales related responsibilities and opportunities.
- Be a leader (communicating, training and empowering people)
- Sales data management (spreadsheets reading and editing)
- Understanding b2b sales dynamic
- Hands on approach
- High School diploma
- 2 years’ experience in related industry or 3 years in retail sales.
- MS Office user
- Base pay plus commissions
- 401K with company matching
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- And more!