As a Counter Sales employee, you are the first employee that our customers meet on entering the branch or speech to on the phone. You would be responsible for handling the sales process, from the time of the first request to the execution of the order.
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls and provide customer service, including will call, special orders and deliveries
- Maintain showroom, displays, customer courtesy area, stock merchandising areas, face shelves, remove litter, etc.
- Uses the software to provide information on pricing, availability and alternate product selection to complete the customer transactions
- Ask for the sale and go after additional sales
- Resolves customer problems promptly and accurately in a manner that will retain and promote customer loyalty
- Uses the software to efficiently record or process orders, faxes, returns and quotes
- Assists the customer with loading product into the customer vehicle
- Works effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
- Participates in required training to ensure proper compliance of HAZMAT and refrigerant when processing transactions
- Processes warranty claims for defective product
- Performs inventory cycle counts
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience or education in sales or service of AC/Heating or Refrigeration equipment and parts preferred. However, other industrial type sales such as hardware, electrical, plumbing, building materials, auto parts, etc. will be considered.
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide superior customer service
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new things
- 1 year of warehouse/material handling experience preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have professional appearance, attitude and action
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Base pay plus commissions
- 401K with company matching
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- And more!
Fissco Supply HVAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Branch: Dallas / North Fort Worth