e-Commerce Technical Administrator
- The E-Commerce Technical Administrator will oversee all online activities. This includes organizing promotions, improving the customer experience, and supporting online sales and marketing. These duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the organization’s e-commerce platform for any errors on the site.
- Partner with the marketing team to manage marketing content to display throughout the website.
- Product data management.
- Interact with the management on the design and implementation of website marketing plans.
- Be the go-to resource for members in identifying and addressing issues and opportunities to optimize the customer experience.
- Partner with other departments (purchasing, accounting, and the data analyst) to manage website needs.
- Coordinate with e-Commerce Manager on any identifiable changes that may be necessary to improve website functionality.
- Establishes, communicates and models performance expectations of all branch team members.
- Ensures expectations are met by monitoring reports, gathering feedback from customers, observing performance and taking corrective action or rewarding employees as necessary.
- Performs formal staff reviews on an annual basis, as well as informal coaching throughout the year.
- Ensures team members are up-to-date and knowledgeable regarding branch operations and the company as a whole by holding regular meetings, and continually providing information and status reports.
- Regularly monitors performance against goals and take corrective action where necessary.
- Manages branch inventory to ensure security, accuracy. Ensures cycle counting program is implemented per established procedures.
- Oversees product returns and warranty processing, balancing customer requests with company guidelines and procedures.
- Oversees warehouse and delivery operations, including receiving, labeling and put-away and order fulfillment. Creates and monitors delivery schedules to ensure accurate, on-time delivery of product.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field or at least 1 years of experience in e-Commerce.
- Must be a pro at time management.
- Desire to be a self-starter by taking the initiative to get stuff done.
- Eager to stay up to date with technology and welcomes the chance to learn something new.
- Ability to edit HTML, and understand code is a bonus, but not required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other platform analytics software.
- Comfortable with a team-based work structure; thrives in a flexible atmosphere and can easily adapt to changing situations.
- 401K with company matching
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Monthly bonuses
- And more!