Gas Heating Training Classes will not open to the public. Have to be a Fissco Supply Customer.
This is a six-hour class that includes hands-on-practical application in the principles of gas heating.
The content for this class will include:
• Gas Furnace Sequence of Operation
• Understanding Equipment Data Plates
• Measuring and Verifying Correct Gas Pressures
• Measuring External Static Pressure
• Line and Control Voltage Wiring
• Introduction to Circuit Board Diagnostics
• Preventive Maintenance procedures
• Emphasis on safety, performance and productivity
General and Payment Information:
Contact Amanda Hanley at Amanda.Hanley@fisscosupply.com for general questions/information as well as payment for your test. Payment is required beforehand to officially reserve a seat for your selected testing date.
Contact Course Instructor Matt Bennett at Matt.Bennett@fisscosupply.com for additional information, help or questions.
Check out our other Training & Testing!
• EPA Core and Type II Review & Testing
• Google Training
• Heat Pump Install/SVC
• Principles of HVAC
This Training Class is worth 6 NATE Continued ED Hours
Gas Heating Training Class Details
Gas Heating Training Class Schedule:
Dallas: Tuesday, October 4th
North Fort Worth: Wednesday, October 5th
Tyler: Friday, October 7th
Waco: Tuesday, October 11th
Garland: Wednesday, October 12th
Dallas: Friday, November 18th
North Fort Worth: Tuesday, November 29th
Tyler: Wednesday, November 30th
Waco: Friday, December 2nd
Garland: Tuesday, December 6th
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Gas Heating Training Class Cost: