Gas Heating Training Classes will not be open to the public. Must be a Fissco Supply Customer.
This is a six-hour class that includes hands-on-practical application in the principles of gas heating.
The content for this class will include:
• Gas Furnace Sequence of Operation
• Understanding Equipment Data Plates
• Measuring and Verifying Correct Gas Pressures
• Measuring External Static Pressure
• Line and Control Voltage Wiring
• Introduction to Circuit Board Diagnostics
• Preventive Maintenance procedures
• Emphasis on safety, performance and productivity
General and Payment Information:
Contact Amanda Hanley at Amanda.Hanley@fisscosupply.com for general questions/information as well as payment for your test. Payment is required beforehand to officially reserve a seat for your selected testing date.
Contact Course Instructor Matt Bennett at Matt.Bennett@fisscosupply.com for additional information, help or questions.
Check out our other Training & Testing!
• EPA Core and Type II Review & Testing
• Heat Pump Install/SVC
• Principles of HVAC
This Training Class is worth 6 NATE Continued ED Hours
Gas Heating Training Class Details
Gas Heating Training Class Schedule:
Dallas: Friday, January 27th
North Fort Worth: Tuesday, January 31st
Tyler: Wednesday, February 1st
Waco: Friday, February 3rd
Garland: Tuesday, February 7th
Dallas: Wednesday, March 15th
North Fort Worth: Friday, March 17th
Tyler: Tuesday, March 21st
Waco: Wednesday, March 22nd
Garland: Friday, March 24th
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Gas Heating Training Class Cost: