To reach out to at-risk customers and sell them on the Fissco Supply value proposition
- Outbound calling to assigned customers who are at risk of taking their business to a competitor.
- Assist customers in the selection of products by effectively communicating our available products and services.
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities and be able to successfully convert inquiries into orders.
- Meet established volumes for number of calls outbound and can adhere to a consistent schedule.
- Work effectively with others in a team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1-2 years customer service and outbound calling experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with customers and internal teammates in a professional manner in person and via the phone.
- Must learn required software programs.
- 401K with company matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday – Friday
- High School or equivalent (Preferred)
Branch: Corporate Office