Oversees a team of inside sales representatives. The Inside Sales Supervisor works closely with cross functional teams including Sales and Branch to grow sales. The Inside Sales Supervisor and their team are responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers that phone our company, proactively increasing sales, process customer transactions.
- This position reports to the Sales General Manager
- Inside Sales Representatives report to this position
- Supervise and coach our Inside Sales Representatives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales target and objectives.
- Monitor quotations and coach team on follow-up on open quotes.
- Work with General Manager to identify customers that will be assigned to the Inside Sales Team.
- Resolve customer issues that arise within the Inside Sales Team promptly and to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Work with Fissco Supply management team on other special projects.
- Desired 3 years of experience in inside sales management in an industrial distribution environment
- 401K with company matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday – Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Sales preferred, but combination of High School Diploma or GED with relevant experience required
Branch: Corporate Office