Accurately receives the product to then effectively store it in the Warehouse to utilize time efficiently and maximize space. Also has to drive the delivery truck to pick-up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations.
- Receive product from branch transfers to fulfill customer orders or for stock
- Processes backorders to fulfill customer orders and meet order ready times.
- Picks and stages will call orders to achieve companies Will Call Ready Rate (WCRR) and Customer expectations.
- Accurately picks and prepares shipping orders to meet shipping cutoff times and processes orders according to all regulatory standards
- Processes returns in accordance with guidelines, referencing original documents
- Processes vendor shipping discrepancies
- Files freight claims
- Contacts customers in order to purge old orders and release product for purchase by other customers
- Prepares all hazmat orders in accordance with all DOT and company requirements.
- Replenishes and maintains showroom stock
- Grounds keeping and trash collection/disposal to ensure a clean, well-groomed, safe work environment for employees and customers.
- Maintains shipping supplies, postage, etc.
- Branch cleaning (bathrooms, floors, etc.)
- Warehouse housekeeping – bin maintenance, fronting, overstock, dust control, maximize cube space, aisles clear
- Supports customer service by assisting customers pick up and loading product
- Support will call service as needed to maintain a high level of customer service
- Actively participates in all training – regulatory, product, selling, etc.
- With appropriate training, provides back up support at service counter during peak service times
- Operative forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 1-year warehouse/material handling experience preferred
- Able to operate powered industrial equipment
- Able to operate computerized scanning equipment (RF) and PC-based programs including Eclipse
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Is aware of own strengths and weaknesses. Is open to coaching and developmental feedback and takes responsibility for personal development
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Base pay plus commission
- 401K with company matching
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- And more!
Fissco Supply HVAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer